Ebomini Community Development Project’s vision:
- To educate, protect and develop a child holistically.
- To create a nurturing home environment for abandoned and orphaned children.
- To protect and care for the abused, neglected and vulnerable children in the community.
- To care for the children affected by HIV/AIDS and those living with the disease.
- To impact and make a difference in the lives of the people of Khayelitsha.
We are committed to educating, protecting, caring and developing the children, as well as the people, of Khayelitsha.
Our 2020 vision is 5 fold:
b. Safe house
c. Orphanage home
d. Arts and culture centre
e. Sport resource centre